Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using http://www.zeycer.com. This website is operated and managed by Zeycer.com. In the whole extent of this website, every point the terms “we”, “us” or “our” is used, it refers to Zeycer.com.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We are committed to ensuring that our website is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the services, at any time. We will never charge you for any service without making it very clear to you precisely what you're paying for.
Any new features which are added to the current site shall also be subject to this Terms and condition. You can always review the most current version of the Terms and condition at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or retrieve any part of these Terms and condition by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Free/ Paid Subscribers
Our Website offers free and paid subscriptions. Paid Subscriber will get some extra features for posting their ads. When you place an order of our subscription plan through the Website, we will send an email to confirm that we have received the order. All orders are subject to these terms and conditions. Orders placed through the Website represent an offer to purchase a subscription. It is accepted for each plans when we send you an email to confirm that the order has been received. We reserve the right to reject any order for any reason.
It is important that you enter the correct e-mail address when placing your order. We also recommend that you save your order confirmation email to facilitate any contact with customer service or for future references. The order confirmation (receipt) also serves as a guarantee of proof of purchase.
AGE OF CONSENT
- Zeycer.com at this moment grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the Service, under the conditions of these Terms & Conditions and for the duration of the Agreement.
- The use of the Service is at the User's own expense and risk. The User is responsible for meeting the technical and functional requirements and using the electronic communication facilities that are necessary to be able to access and use the Service. The User will at all times bear the risk of loss, theft or damage to any of its data.
We may disclose the User's Personal Data or Content, or other data relating to the use of the Service, to third parties where it believes, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or to exercise its constitutional rights of defense against legal claims.
- Zeycer.com restricts and expressly forbids any person or company not authorized by us, from soliciting any http://www.zeycer.com user for purposes of representing them in the sale of any products or assets listed on the site. Hence, users hereby agree not to:
- Use their account for a libellous, illegal, abusive, harmful, threatening, obscene or defamatory act in any way.
- Impersonate anyone
- Use the account to spam or sending unsolicited emails either deliberately or unintentionally.
- Sublicense or resell its account on http://www.zeycer.com to any other person.
- violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances
- harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- By using this site, you agree not to attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with the content, or performance, of this site or any content displayed on this site.
- Zeycer.com has the right to unilaterally and without notice to terminate or restrict access by any user, person or company not authorized by Zeycer.com that is engaged in the solicitation of users. Zeycer.com reserves any remedies at law in connection with a violation of these policies.
- Canceling or termination of a purchase subscription or auction dubiously or illegally or for such dubious, undue or unlawful reasons will result in the restriction to user’s account and full deduction/non-refunding of such fees required for the purchase of the product.
Certain content and services available via our website may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites or application that are not affiliated with us. Zeycer.com is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of such website or application and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
You’re obliged to review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Our website may contain user-generated content, for example, social media applications. we do not claim any ownership of such contents (images, photos, and videos, etc.) and take no legal responsibility for it. In case you suspect a violation of copyright or any other right, or otherwise is offended by such content, please contact our customer support.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We, therefore, underwrite in no pledge or represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, assured, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your volition and sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Zeycer.com, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, manufacturers, service providers or licensors be responsible or liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless to Zeycer.com, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, license, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third-party.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties obtained prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms and conditions are effective except and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by informing us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
Our inability to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a discharge of such right or provision.
If you would like to: access, correct, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us directly Via: